The culture of security needs to be a top down approach; business directors and leaders must put secure tactics in place to adopt methods of cyber security in order to protect the business, its stakeholders and assets from the effects of a breach.
We believe in the importance of getting the message across at the right level, that we provide FREE training—delivered in-house or virtually—to boards, partners or senior management teams.
To prompt debate and discussion about recognising the key assets of the business, who may be interested in obtaining these and what the effects of a breach would be. From this, the board can begin to take a view of the security measures they need to ensure they are safe and protected from both internal and external threats.
By the end of this one hour seminar, participants will have:
- Gained the knowledge of the real impact and consequences that a breach could have on the business
- Recognised the vital assets of the business from both an internal and external perspective
- A clearer understanding of the requirements and regulations of cyber security for businesses
- Identified a treatment plan for how to begin to mitigate the direct business risks
- A comprehensive understanding of how cyber security fits into strategic plans and policies