The modern web provides innovative ways for you to promote your brand, manage your business and communicate without limits. We provide advice and support to help you understand 'the Cloud', and find the tools that are right for you and your business.
- Increase web-traffic and sales
- Keep existing customers engaged
- Reduce time/money spent on marketing
Sending out newsletters; following up on leads; spreading the word about an event or promotion. Whatever you need to communicate, email is still the best way to communicate with your customers.
We can help you setup an all-in-one system: put together a distribution list; design templates; send your first campaign; and analyse the results.
Social Media Setup
- Engage new and existing customers daily
- Increase brand awareness and loyalty
- Proven low-cost, high-return marketing
Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn are becoming the first port-of-call for customers (and potential customers) when they want to contact you. Your social media presence needs to be working, consistent and engaging.
We can help you setup your social media accounts correctly, and take the pain out of keeping up with your timelines!
- Improve team efficiency and effectiveness
- Centralise all team communications
- Reduce reliance on phone and email
Let's face it, the last thing you want to do is pick up the phone... online team communication tools can save you and your team real time and money, with a measureable return on investment.
We can help you and your staff to find a tool that works best for everyone, set up the system on computers, phones and tablets, and train your staff to make the most of the system.
Customer Relationship Management
- Increase customer retention
- Improve sales by acting on data trends
- Centralise management functions
Contacts, messages, tasks, calendars, files and notes. Over time, these can become overwhelming, especially without a single, central place to manage them.
We can help you find a solution, set it up, migrate data from legacy systems, write standard operating procedures, and train your staff to make the most of the new system.